Rated voltage: 12V or 24V
Rated charging current: 10A
Rated load current: 10A
Voltage of stop power supply: *10.8V or 21.6V
Voltage of resume power supply: *11.8V or 23.6V
Voltage of stop charging: *14V or 28V
Working temperature: -20 ~ +60¡ãC temperature coefficient of voltage stop charge: -3mV / ¡ãC / cell
According to the voltage of battery, controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from supplying power to solar panels during nights.
1. There are 3 red LEDs indicating the voltage level of battery. The battery is full when all 3 LEDs are lighting. When 1 or 2 LEDs are lighting, it means the battery is on the low level, where the loads may not working properly. As the voltage of battery reaches 12.6, the loads will automatically resume working.
2. The battery is being strongly charged when the "Charge LED" is lighting. The battery is floatingly charged when this LED is flickering, and the battery has stopped charging when the LED is off.
3. The "Load LED" indicates the working condition of loads. When it lights, it means the load may work; when it's off, it means the load may not work.
Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
Overloading & short-circuit protection.Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
Protection from lightning strike.Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
Easy to set up and operate.Suitable for small solar energy system.