12V or 24V 40A MPPT
For Flooded, SLA, AGM, Gel, Lead Acid Battery and LiFePO4 (Lithium) Battery Packs
Solar Charge Controller
9.4 * 6.8 * 2.8 in. (238 * 173 * 72 mm)
5.25 Lbs. (2.5 Kg)
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
• MPPT efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
• Advanced digital power supply technologies to raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
• Automatic identification of battery voltage.
• LED fault indicators and an LCD screen to display abnormality information to help users quickly identify system failures.
• Supports data storage for up to a year.
• LCD screen display to enable users to view device operation data and status and modify controller parameters.
• Standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs for various occasions.
• Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from overheating.
• Temperature compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend battery service life.
• TVS lightning protection.
• Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/550W, 24V/1100W
• Max Solar Input Voltage: 100V
• Rated Charge Current: 40A
• Rated Load Current: 20A
• IP Rating: IP32
• Conversion Efficiency: 98%
• MPPT Tracking Efficiency: 99%
• Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
We love to meet or beat any competitor's price!
$140 for Solar Charge Controller, $23 for Shipping
Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
Built-in algorithm for maximum power point tracking to significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short time.
Make SolarPondAeration.com your solar pond aeration destination!