12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 30A
For Lithium Battery Packs
Solar Charge Controller
10.4 * 7.1 * 3.2 in. (266 * 182 * 81 mm)
7.4 Lbs. (3.5 Kg)
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
• MPPT efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
• Advanced digital power technology, with circuit energy conversion efficiency as high as 98%.
• Automatic identification of battery voltage.
• LED indicator, buzzer alarm, and liquid crystal display to help users identify system failures.
• Supports data storage for up to five years.
• LCD screen display to enable users to view equipment operation data and status and modify controller parameters at the same time.
• Standard Modbus protocol that meets communication needs on different occasions.
• Parallel operation supported by certain parts of the solar charge controller.
• Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperatures.
• External battery voltage sampling function to prevent line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and to ensure greater preciseness of control parameters.
• Temperature compensation functions to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend battery service life.
• Many protection functions.
• TVS lightning protection.
• Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/400W, 24V/800W, 36V/1200W, or 48V/1600W
• Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
• Rated Charge Current: 30A
• Rated Discharge Current: 20A
• IP Rating: IP32
• Conversion Efficiency: 98%
• MPPT Tracking Efficiency: 99%
• Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
We love to meet or beat any competitor's price!
$236 for Solar Charge Controller, $23 for Shipping
Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology.
Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking to raise energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short period of time.